Go to WordPress admin and click on “Pages” and “Add New”
Click on the “+” to add widget, type in “WpStream Player”, and drag it to your page.
- Now you will have to add a channel ID
If you have already created a VOD, simply go to “Free-To-View VODs” and choose the VOD you wish to add to your page.
You will find the Product ID in the URL “1424”. Copy this and go back to your page to paste in your “WpStream Player” Widget. Publish.
After you go back to your page, you will find that your VOD is now showing.
- Go to WordPress admin and click on “Pages” and “Add New”
- Click on “Edit with WPBakery Page Builder”
- Click on “Add Element”, type in “WpStream Player” and click on the block
- Here, you will see a product ID and ‘0’. Replace “0” with your product ID.
- To do this, you must have a free or Pay-Per-View product (see here).
- Copy the product ID
- Go back to the page you created and add the ID. Save and Publish the page
- Go to your page and your VOD will be visible. If it is a Pay-Per-View Product, you will have to purchase it before you access the video.