Here, you can choose the best plan for your business. If you are unsure, you can check out this link. It also contains information about each of the terms in our subscription plans.
- Streaming data – Resources used for live streaming as well as when viewers watch your Video On Demand content. In both instances, streaming data is being consumed.
- Storage – Your storage refers to the space you have for your recordings or any video file that you upload onto WpStream.
- All your video content is stored in the WpStream Cloud and does not affect your own hosting servers.
These are all monthly plans that can be cancelled at any time. If you are just registering with WpStream, you receive 0.5 GB of Streaming and Storage Data. You can also confirm your email address in your WpStream Dashboard and receive an extra 5 GB of Streaming Data.
Fill out your personal and billing details on the checkout page and place your order.
Once you have placed your order, you will be taken to your confirmation page. If you go back to your account, you will find your new plan
You can manage your subscription (upgrade/downgrade/cancel). You can also view your orders here.
Please note: Subscription plans are non-refundable, whether they are purchased for the first time or there has been a renewal. This is for two reasons:
- When you first create an account, you receive up to 5.5 GB of Streaming data to test out every single one of our features. This gives you plenty of time and resources to decide whether WpStream is the right fit for your project.
- All our subscription plans are non-commitment. This means you can cancel them at any time before your renewal date.