- Go to “WpStream Settings”. Under “Subscription Options”, leave the “Global Subscription Mode” enabled, delete the Subscription ID, and save your settings
- To add a subscription plan, go to “Products” in your WordPress admin and “Add New”
- Add a title (Fitness), a description, featured image, categories, and tags.
- Now, go to “Product Data” and change to “Simple Subscription”
- Add a “Subscription Price” and the recurring payment type
- You can also add whether this is a live or VOD product
- Once you are happy with your Subscription Plan, click on Publish
- Add another product that will be available only to those who purchase this Subscription Plan and not available to those who have purchased other subscription plans
- Go to “Products” and “Add New”
- Add a title (Gym with James), a description, featured image, categories, and tags.
- In “Product Data”, choose either a “Live Channel” or “Video-On-Demand”
- Give it a price, and in “Attach to Subscription”, click on the subscription plan Fitness.
- Go to the product on your website and you will see that you have to purchase it to watch it
- Go to the Fitness subscription and purchase it
- After you have purchased it, go back to the Video-On-Demand and you now have access to it and can watch.
- Note that if you have created other Subscription Plans that a viewer has purchased, they will not be able to access “Gym with James” unless they purchase the “Fitness” Plan
- You can create as many videos and channels as possible and add them to a particular subscription plan.